Freaky fashion
Now I'm going to tell you about what's “in” right now, what clothes you're suppose to wear, what food you are suppose to eat and what music you're suppose to listen to. We start with the clothes;
The clothes that is hot right now is, clothes with mush colors, a little 80's, with knee socks, leg wormer, and fancy shirts. What also is hot, is to buy second hand, ecologic clothes, or even reclaim clothes, take an old pare of something and make it to something new. To think of the environment is kinda, a trend right now. The haircut you're suppose to have is to have so much volume as you can, also to have a parting very long on the right or left side and all the hair on one side. What also is in, which I like very much, is that people have their own style, they dress as they want and is not embarrassed about it.
The food that you're suppose eat right now is much vegetarian food, as I said before is the environment very important in the fashion. If you're not eating vegetarian food people often eat japanese food, like fish, rise and sushi.
The music that is modern is from the good old days, the music that was popular in the 60's 70's and 80's is again very hot. Examples on popular bands right now is The beatles, Led zeppelin, Kiss, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi.
I think it's fun to follow the fashion and do that most of the time, but still I like to have kind of my on style and dresses eats and listens to thinks I like.
Interesting to get to know that I can choose my own style and still be in.
SvaraRadera