The perfect party
Now I'm going to tell you about the most perfect party I've been on for a very long time. It was one week ago, when my favorite twins had their birthday party, it has taken me all week to get in to my normal habits again. They became 15, which is a very special age. Don't ask me why. But anyway their dad who owns his own restaurant helped them to fix everything. The twins have friends from the whole world and they wanted they all to come. So they told us all to back our biggest bag with party clothes, summer clothes and all stuff that you will need when you're on a big fat vacation. A couple of days after that a big air plane came and picked us up. It stopped in different countries to pick other guests up. No one of us knew where we where going, all that we knew was that it was a very long trip on the plane. But no one of us cared so much about the time because we had a very good time there. They served us god food and drinks, and it was funny and interesting to talk with the other guests who I never had met before.
Anyway after many hours, how many its was I'm not sure about, cause we didn't have a watch to look at, we finally where there. we landed on a Island somewhere in the world. When we walked of the plane, a hot weather, palms green water with exotic fishes gave us a worm welcome.
It was a big Island, but with no one living there except for the people that should fix the party. In the middle of the island, there was a big fancy hotel, with good food, spa, pool and everything that you could wish. There we all lived the hole week.
Okay I feel like I maybe should come to the real party now. Well It started at nine o'clock. It started with some drinks, and had a good time. We had ben told to have our bikini under our clothes, cause they had pools that we could sit in and bathing.
After one or two hours or so, it was time for the twins to play with there band for all the guests. And as you all know, I'm in the band too. So we played, and we rocked! They even wanted us to write autographs, so thats was very fun. the party kept going and we still had very fun. at midnight the sun walked down, that was beautiful, they had thousands of small lightbulbs in different colors everywhere, that gave us light. The party became wilder and wilder, and around two in the morning, the best surprise of them all happened. More band came to play, and not just a simple, an famous little band, it was many bands, with my favorite artists, some of them was "guns n' roses", "the killers", "red hot chili peppers", "Muse", "Black sabbath" "them crooked vultures", and many more, it was wonderful! When they played they had written there own songs about the twins, to celebrate there birthday, guess if they were happy? I have to admit that I was a bit jealous actually, but after they had played, we all could go and talk to them, my dream came true. Now I'm a good friend of example matthew Bellamy, Antony Kiedis, john paul jones, Dave Grohl, and many more of my favorites artists, they all said that they liked our band, and wanted to record new songs with us. The party kept going all night long, it was like a dream came true and it was the best party I've ever been on!
That sounds like a really good party!
SvaraRaderaWow, what a party! I wish I had friends who arranged parties like that.
SvaraRaderaNB the different spellings and meanings of these words:
there -their
hole -whole
where - were