My fancy family
I want to tell you about my cool and awsome family.
First of all, I love my family very much, and they have always been there taking care of me.
We are seven members in our family. My mum Pia, my dad Kjell, my brother Jo- Jo, my cat tittioo, her son crash, the lion Jimmy and me, Nano. I think that I shuld start tell you a little about all of us and I’ll start with my mum. My mum was born in the south afrika in the 50’s, there she lived with her parents and, the lived a very peacefull life with all the animals, The nature and the afrikan people. She had an own elephant that she had found when it was little, it had been abandond of his mum and Pia took care of it. Mum named him to Robert Plant. Robert growed up and unfortunately after a while they had to send him free. Mum still miss Robert and she have showed me many pictures of him. I’ve heard thousands and thousands of storys from afrika that mum have told me, but one more important story is about how we got Jimmy. One day when mum was like 14 years old, she woke up at night of a verry loud sound, comming from a lion. she went out door. There she stood, eye to eye with a big and living lion! she had seen many lions on a distance on maybe a half kilometer, but never closer then that, this was even bigger than them she had seen before. First she became afraid, but then she looked into the lions beautiful eyes and became calm. The lion had a little smal lion child in her mouth, she laid the lion child in front of mums feet and then she run away. That was how we got Jimmy. He was just a kid then, but mum keped him and rased him, and now he is one of the kindest lions in the world. Anyway after a while my mum moved to Europe, England, Liverpool. There she lived alone. She has always loved music, just like me, and one day she descided to open a bar where bands where able to play. The bar became very popular and many bands came there. One day in the 60’s a band of four young guys came there and played. They had very funny haircuts. Something like a year after that they had played on mums bar they became famous all over the world, the caled themselves The Beatles. The bands keept comming to the bar, and one day there was a new band, and guess what? In that band dad played. Mum and dad met and they soon became a cople. later on dad quited in his band (wich I think was very stupid) and married mum. The music will always live in there hart and we have always been listening to much music in our family.
So as you can gues, after a while I came, there first child, if they don’t count Jimmy ofcourse. Me; a short punk rocker, I have been playing drums in my hole life. When I was a kid I jused to play on plates and saucepans. I also play guitar, but drums is my first instrument. I’m playing in a band to.
Whell after a while, three years after I was born my little brother came, they named himJo-Jo. My little brother ofcourse as every little brother in the world, he is very iritating, but I like him very much and his can be very cind sometimes. He as the rest of our family playes an instrument. He plays piano and guitar.
I can’t forget my last two darligns. The kitties, Tittioo and Crash. We found Tittioo a couple of years ago alone and abandond by her mother under a tree. She was sic, and it wasn’t sure that she should survive. We took care of her and she survived. I love Tittioo and I sometimes can see myself in her even if she is a cat.
Tittioo growed up and when she was like one year she got pregnent. After two months she had five wonderful kitties. Unfortunately we had to sell them all exept for one little boy. We named him crash, because when he should learn how to walk he crashed very much.
Well I don’t now what more to say, we live a nice and peaceful family life, exept for when I get mad about something maybe... I think that we in many ways are exacly like other familys, but also very unic. What I forgoted to tell you was that we are Buddhists. Just taught that you whanted to know.
That was all from me and my fancy family.
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
SvaraRaderaVery interesting content!
SvaraRaderaYour word knowledge is good but there are many (unnecessary?) mistakes. For example names are written with capital letters ; South Africa, and in English all words about nationality are written with capital letters; African. Sometimes you forget to start your sentences with capital letters. Check your verb forms carefully before you hand in.
You haven't written anything in the field for headline.That is why the first line in your text appears int he right margin