Hi!
I'm going to tell you about my cool friends and what funny stuff I do on my free time. Well I don't know where to start, but I can start with some of my friends. A funny thing about my friends is that, they all have a very funny and different bough clothing style and music style. For example two of my friends; They are twins, but they don't look like each other at all, and there personality is very different too, I've known them in my hole life, we use to say that we met on the clouds before we were born. Their names are Lovely Liza and Fancy Foo, but I’m just calling her FF.
Lovely Liza, she is a very funny girl, she has a sick sense of humor and she can do the funniest imitating of thing I know. She likes diamonds, and jewelries a lot, I don't know how many she has, but at home she have one big closer with jewelries. She is also training a lot, and is very strong. Her brace is totally beautiful she has it full of diamonds in different colors, so as you can guess she has a fabulous smile. I should also say that I am playing in a big, cool band with some of the friends that I will mention here And Lovely Liza, is our manager, the best and most fabulous manager you can find!
Here totally different twin sister Fancy Foo has a bit of a different life style, even if we all live under the same roof (we are living together). She has a long, big and golden hair. She has many different piercing in her ear, and one in her left eyebrow. She always goes around with her red sunglasses and a big colorful hat. She often walks around with band-shirts and listens to very good music! When I see FF I often think of some kind of a hippie, but that doesn't make sense because she can be very angry and mean sometimes, in the band that gives her a very cool image, people have respect for her! She plays guitar by the way, and she is very good, or more than good I should say, she’s awesome!
Okay, another friend of mine is Trisse, she has beautiful hair, it's long, blond and very wavy, like an angel. She singing in the band and also her voice is like it came from an angel, one thing that I love about her is all her shoes, I don't know how many she has, but it's many, and just like Lovely Liza she has a whole closet full of different shoes. A cool thing about her is that she has dated I think every guy you can met, all the time new boyfriends! Right now she dating a guy named Joel Kinnaman.
I’m feeling a bit boring cause I'm only talking about my female friends, here are one of my male friends, and actually my real boyfriend. His name is Axel. He is awesome and Love him, he's playing the bas in the band. He's kicking as! But if I am going to be totally serial so does he look better than he plays. He is one of those real punk rockers, you know long black hair, standing almost up of all his hair spray, and that’s very cool I can tell. Very fancy clothes to, if I say like this; you couldn't pas him without see him exactly. A funny thing that we use to do is to take a big, big stereo and put on our favorite music on it (very high!) then we walk around in town and spreading music and love to everyone, even if they always not appreciate it as much as we do
I have more friends, especially guys Except for these three girls I wrote about now I prefer to hang out with guys, I think they are more funny and interesting, but as it is now I don't want to write about them, I don't have all time in the world!
I said that I should write something about my interest as well. I think that you already have guessed what I do for free time. That's music, music and music... I'm the drummer in the band, so I play much drums of course, I play drums on everything, the floor, the table, trees outside, people get very tired on me when I do it, but I just can't help it. I don't have so much free time actually, we always have so many concerts to play, all over the world, and we’re driving around in our big and old buss, that we have sprayed on with beautiful colors, I know that it's old but I love it, I mean it has a couch on the back of the buss outside, that you can sit on, and you can stand on the roof when you are driving, it has fence up there.
That was all from me this time. Peace!
Very interesting! I think I've met some of your friends!
SvaraRaderaCheck so you haven't forgotten to put out full stop (=punkt).
OBS! brukar = I usually
Sounds like you have really cool friends! Love your life stile, your a cool dude ;)
SvaraRadera